- HOME >
- Our Business >
- Business plant Factory >
- HEFL Plant Cultivation System
Light source ■
HEFL Plant Cultivation System
Multi-shelf cultivation system
This system is suitable for agriculture in suburbs. The notable feature is the multi-level shelf structure based on proximity lighting.
With this system, leafy vegetables such as frillice lettuce and baby leaf lettuce can be cultivated and harvested in a planned manner in various types of chambers including empty warehouses, vacant buildings and basement rooms.
(A Class 100,000 cultivation room, air conditioning equipment and CO2 controller are required separately.)
- * For a system with dimensions of 8,000(L) x 1,720(D) x 3,000-3,500(H) (mm), the nutrient solution tanks are installed underground.
- * HEFL lighting: 128 units of 100V / 80-90W
- * In addition to this system, a germination unit with pans on 4 shelves (with 3 HEFL lighting units of 70-80W) is required.
- * Vegetables can be cultivated in a 20-foot or 40-foot container.
- * Vacant lots and idle fields can be used effectively.
- * Nutrient solution tanks, air conditioning equipment and CO2 controller are required separately.